Responsible for the upgrade and maintenance of an internally developed vendor agnostic network Element Management System (EMS) on par with Cisco Prime.
This application gives Network Assurance Teams and Regional Engineers the ability to manage individual network system devices (routers, switches, etc.) or perform the following tasks (and more) in a batch processing manner:
- Device discovery, including defining IP address ranges (IPv4 or IPV6) for said discovery
- Software backup/upgrades/maintenance
- Create bespoke scripts for device configuration modification
- Streamline new builds based off of site Golden configuration templates created within the application
- Upload/control software release binaries
- Monitor device hardware inventory for network planning
Responsible for creating and maintaining internal content repositories.
Created new functionality within the application as requested by external owners, including but not limited to adding new device series for monitoring, upgrading device health check functionality, and designing all front end screens for the entire application.
Maintained content and data for well over 20,000 separate internet/intranet devices within the custom EMS application.